“Having Vanessa by my side during my pregnancy, labor and delivery made all the difference…..”
- Build birth confidence and relieve fear
- Design a supportive birth environment
- Maintain your autonomy during birth
- Have a faster, more comfortable birth
- Help to balance hormones post-natal
- & during menopause
- Replenish depleted iron levels & reduce bleeding
- Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
- Increase milk production
- Increase your energy levels
- Make for a happier, more enjoyable post-natal period
the placenta can:
- When you learn you’re pregnant, the first
- step is choosing the desired birthing
- environment and provider which best fits both
- the needs of you and your baby.
- Birthing where you feel most safe, calm
- and confident allows the natural birth process
- to unfold under the skillful and compassionate
- care of professional midwifery services.
- YOU HAVE OPTIONS.
Together, we are part of a much needed and growing change in maternity care.
With New Life Blessings, we’ll provide the physical and informational support you and your partner need to feel calm. By providing expert knowledge and tips about all things pregnancy, birth and your newborn baby, you’ll discover the confidence to ease your transition into parenthood. As your labor and birth doula we’ll advocate for your choices – from natural home water birth, medicated hospital birth, scheduled cesarean and anywhere in between. As your midwife we aim to keep your autonomy intact while providing safe, respectful and compassionate care. As your postpartum doula, we’ll help you get the rest you need and set your mind at ease so you can be the best parent you can be.
With NLB you get expertise right in your home when you need most – from conception to reception.
What Our Clients Say…
“Vanessa is such a kind and gentle soul, perfect for this line of work! She was super knowledgeable, kind, and patient……”
“I can honestly say that you were a HUGE support to both Jay and I during our pregnancy, a very challenging birth and afterwards…..”