“Having Vanessa by my side during my pregnancy, labor and delivery made all the difference…..”
- Build birth confidence and relieve fear
- Design a supportive birth environment
- Maintain your autonomy during birth
- Have a faster, more comfortable birth
- Help to balance hormones post-natal
- & during menopause
- Replenish depleted iron levels & reduce bleeding
- Assist the uterus to return to its pre-pregnancy state
- Increase milk production
- Increase your energy levels
- Make for a happier, more enjoyable post-natal period
the placenta can:
- When you learn you’re pregnant, the first
- step is choosing the desired birthing
- environment and provider which best fits both
- the needs of you and your baby.
- Birthing where you feel most safe, calm
- and confident allows the natural birth process
- to unfold under the skillful and compassionate
- care of professional midwifery services.
- YOU HAVE OPTIONS.
Together, we are part of a much needed and growing change in maternity care.
Congratulations! You’re expecting a baby! New Life Blessings is part of a much needed and growing change in the maternity care system of Massachusetts. Childbirth is an exciting moment in a family’s life. We’re blessed to testify it is for us too! As professional doulas, we’ve witnessed the definition of love re-birthed with each new life. Birth is vulnerable, sacred, beautiful, raw, and primal. Women are strong and capable, and our bodies were meant to nurture and labor to deliver new life from our wombs. Our ultimate satisfaction is nurturing healthy families by providing individualized quality care, up-to-date research, and non-judgmental doula support for your unique pregnancy and parenting experience so that you may feel empowered and confident as you approach your birth.
We are taking back birth, changing the future one person at a time, starting with the most important; YOU.
What Our Clients Say…
“Vanessa is such a kind and gentle soul, perfect for this line of work! She was super knowledgeable, kind, and patient……”
“I can honestly say that you were a HUGE support to both Jay and I during our pregnancy, a very challenging birth and afterwards…..”